Some of the best and brightest business professionals in Southern Nevada will be honored tonight at VEGAS INC’s 13th annual 40 Under 40 event.
This year’s honorees include company presidents and CEOs, law firm partners, doctors and college deans. They were selected based on the impact of their business endeavors, their commitment to their careers and their years of community service.
Honorees couldn’t turn 40 before Jan. 1.
Nominations were accepted from mid-November until early January. Almost 275 nominations were submitted this year.
Alexandra Epstein, executive vice president of the El Cortez and a member of last year’s 40 Under 40 class, will emcee tonight’s awards ceremony, which will be at Bagatelle.
This year’s honorees are:
• Kim Ast, director of creative marketing and advertising, Golden Gaming Inc.
• Julia Boguslawski, vice president of investor relations and corporate communications, SHFL entertainment
• Quincy Branch, president and CEO, Branch Benefits Consultants
• Julie Cane, director of marketing, Hard Rock Hotel
• Alissa Conte, director of restaurant operations, Tao Group
• Jeremy Copeland, director of business development, BDO USA
• Michael Crome, vice president of finance, budget and planning, Caesars Entertainment
• Dr. Robert DeMartino, clinic director, Superior Health Solutions
• Jackie Dennis, director of marketing and communications, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada
• Jen Fabbi, associate dean, UNLV Libraries
• Puneet Garg, associate, Gordon Silver
• Ben Girardin, president, 10 Nine Design Group
• Ryan Growney, general manager, South Point
• Brad Howard, founder and president, Trend Nation LLC
• Max Jacobson-Fried, owner, Freed’s Bakery
• Trina Jiles, owner, Gritz Café
• Justin Jones, partner, Holland and Hart
• Justin Kalb, president, Kalb Industries
• Erden Kendigelen, executive director of hotel operations, Bellagio
• Adam Kramer, director of entrepreneurship and Vegas Young Professionals, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
• Bryan Kroten, vice president of marketing, Maverick Aviation Group
• Sharice Lance, managing director, Henderson International School
• Christopher LaPorte, owner, Insert Coin(s)
• Marcus Lidey, director of VIP services, the Cosmopolitan
• Wendy Lincoln, vice president and chief nursing executive, St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
• Justin Micatrotto, chief marketing officer and partner, MRG Marketing and Management (Raising Cane’s)
• Farhan Naqvi, founder and managing partner, Personal Injury of Nevada
• Jon Perry, senior vice president and partner, Sting Alarm Systems/Sting Surveillance
• Susan Pitz, partner, Nutile Pitz and Associates
• Vanessa Reinhart, human resources manager, Gatski Commercial Real Estate Services
• Anna Robins, senior director of special events, Keep Memory Alive
• Joshua Smith, co-founder of gaming group, Colliers International
• Sean Stewart, executive vice president, Nevada Contractors Association/AGC
• Adam Thurgood, managing director and partner, HighTower Advisors
• Jesika Towbin-Mansour, director of operations, Towbin Motorcars
• Dr. Alexandra Walsh, pediatric hematology-oncology physician, Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
• Dr. Ryan Walsh, director of Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders program, Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
• Geoffrey West, senior director of investment properties, Cushman and Wakefield Commerce
• Kate Whiteley, vice president, Kirvin Doak Communications
• Dr. Jessica Zarndt, physician and assistant professor of primary care/sports medicine, Touro University Nevada
Date Published: March 7th, 2013